3D MODEL DESIGNER
Type of work:
- Location: US
- Type of work: Remote
- Working hours: Part-time
We’re seeking for a Part-time 3D Model Designer to join one of our startup projects, which is about to enter the new phase! The successful candidate will work for ShedPro, a subsidiary of Seadev LLC, a technology company that fosters a creative, high-standards environment, and empowers our team members to rise to new levels, both personally and professionally.
What do you need?
How to know if you may be the missing piece on our team?
- Having a solid understanding and proficiency in building models using this software: 3ds Max, Maya or Blender.
- Skillful in Rigging, using Bone and Skeleton for 3D objects.
- Proven working experience in house modeling and architecture is an advantage.
- Foundational understanding and experience working with Babylon.JS are highly preferred.
- Computer skills: Google Productivity Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, organizational and problem-solving.
What will you do?
- Create 3D models with 3ds Max, Blender or Maya using the specifications provided.
- Work directly with the Developer team to render models on a web platform.
- Modify models based on the Developer team’s requirements.
- Work in a young & dynamic and multicultural environment.
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. We seek to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
Complete the short application form below to apply today!