SHEDPRO SALES DIRECTOR
Type of work:
- Location: Remote.
- Type of work: Collaborate with sales team and clients, Global Production team.
- Compensation package: USD75,000 – USD100,000 (base salary & incentives)
Are you looking to do more than just get a new job? Are you looking to make an impact and influence key company decisions? We are looking for a Sales Director who is self-driven and has a deep desire to serve, lead, and consistently deliver value to members of our company. The successful candidate will work for ShedPro, a subsidiary of Seadev LLC. We are a technology company that fosters a creative, high-standards environment, and empowers our team members to rise to new levels, both personally and professionally.
We are seeking a qualified Sales Director to help keep our revenue engine running. This is a Leadership Team position, and you will be the executive member of our sales and marketing function. You will be an integral part of shaping company-level strategies and goals. Your skill and leadership will bring the best out of our team of driven sales representatives and marketing associates to meet and exceed company and department goals. Our ideal Director has in-depth knowledge and experience with both sales and marketing. You will drive a sales team toward consistent lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals, and you will develop and run an effective marketing strategy to generate inbound sales. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
What do you need?
- 7-10 years working experience in sales and marketing (10-15 years preferred), with 3-5 years of sales and marketing management within a for-profit, SaaS setting preferred
- Demonstrated experience in creating and improving sales and marketing processes and strategies.
- Degree in marketing or business administration, or comparable experience
- Proven track record of managing a team to meet and exceed sales goals
- Basic knowledge about website development, search engine optimization, and digital marketing preferred
- Industry experience in the construction, shed building, custom home, or other building-related industries preferred
- Ability to travel at least 15% of the time
- Ability to manage a remote team
- Computer skills: Google Productivity Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc), CRM software, Contract management tools, messaging apps for internal communication.
- Technical skills/knowledge: Familiarity with EOS management system preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
What will you do?
- Oversee Sales and Marketing team’s strategy and performance towards company goals for both individual team members and collectively as a team.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Provide supervision directly over multiple teams and/or managers
- Promote the company’s existing products and services, and recommend new products and services to meet the market’s demands
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Provide consistently thorough and detailed notes to the Production team for use in estimation and production handoff.
- Define and deliver on performance targets weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Manage and collaborate on month-end and year-end close processes
- Collaborate with a global team across multiple time zones.
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. We seek to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know to firstname.lastname@example.org.