SHEDPRO APPOINTMENT SETTER
- Hourly Rate: $20-$35/hour based on experience.
- Incentives based on appointments attended and resulting sales won
- Type of work: US Based Remote Contractor (collaborate with Sales Team & International Production Team)
- Working hours:
- Minimum Average of 2-3 hours per day
WHO WE ARE:
SHEDPRO (a subsidiary of SEADEV LLC) is a web services company that delivers beautiful, affordable web-based sales and marketing solutions to the Shed industry. We measure our success not only in terms of profit, but also in terms of global spiritual impact. As a company, we seek to care for our team members and bring transformation to lives in our community.
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Appointment Setter to join our team. The primary and responsibility of this role is to call Shed Business Owners and promote ShedPro’s suite of services, including our flagship 3D configurator and our digital marketing services to obtain new business for ShedPro. Your main goal is to qualify the owner and set an appointment for our sales representative via Calendly. You must be relatable, detail oriented, well spoken, and have great people skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Make outbound calls to warm leads and set and book appointments
- Accept inbound calls to set and book appointments
- Follow-up with leads who missed an appointment
- Qualify leads to be transferred to closers
- Identify, and understand customers needs, in order for our sales team to offer the best solution for their business needs
- Previous B2B and/or SAAS sales experience preferred
- Provide exceptional customer communication that will build strong customer relationships right from the start.
- Maintain accurate conversations, notes and customer contact in our CRM
- Meet or exceed weekly goals for booked appointments
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to actively listen and extract important information to provide the best service to our customers.
- Excellent time management skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some B2B or SAAS sales experience preferred
Interested CV sent to: email@example.com